Mostly For Professionals
- THE TEST PROTOCOL: questions to asked in the diagnosis.
- FIVE WAYS that the brain can be changed.
- WHAT IS a neurodevelopmental optometrist?
- MICROLENSES: neural impact of plus lenses and prisms
- ADD/ADHD – symptom or disorder – the controversy
- TREATMENT PLAN: how?
- PARENTS REPORTS: the subjective reports of success rates.
- RESEARCH: the 1972 report of the curriculum development.
- REFERRING: When to refer to a developmental vision specialist.
- MIND AND EYE: emotional problems and learning.
- LDProof: support for vision/learning link.
…of Parental Interest
- CHECKLIST: determining the student’s problem
- CLASSROOM STRATEGIES: accommodating the student NOW.
- LEARNING AND BEHAVIOR: the emotional impact of dyspercception.
- MOTIVATION NEEDED? …or is it something else?
- NUTRITION: we are what we eat. Applied to learning.
- LEAKY LEARNING: Brains that don’t hold information.
- S-O-S SYSTEM: what’s that about?