- CHECKLIST: are perceptual issues part of my student’s problem?
- LEAKY LEARNING: are there Brains that can’t learn?
- ADD/ADHD: symptoms in search of a diagnosis
- LEARNING PROBLEMS ARE BRAIN PROBLEMS: — changing their minds
- IS IT MOTIVATION THAT’S NEEDED? — not very often…
- NUTRITION: if you are what you eat, so’s your BRAIN
- PDD/AUTISM — a true story
- SUCCESS: Parents’ own reports
- STRATEGIES: ways to help your child right NOW.
- MIND AND EYE: emotional problems and learning
Schools are asking hard-to-teach children “How much do you know?” but they should be asking them “How do you learn?” The Learning Clinic asks that last question – we go to an actual treatment plan.